Sales Interior Designer
|Job Title||:||Sales Interior Designer|
|Job Specialization:||:||Architecture/Interior Design|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
• Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning, and new constructions).
• Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, and all installations.
• Developing and coordinating the creation of Interior Design drawing packages, including finish schedules and plans, material specification, floor plans, elevations, details, etc.
• Create & prepare layout plans, sketches, 3D, 2D drawings, models, and visuals.
• Required to draw and build floor plans and newly design floor plan.
• To modify and redraw drawings by studying changes in components, parts and identifications.
• To ensure all necessary communication flow within the necessary external and internal parties.
• Ability to collaborate with and lead project activities development and conceptual design, design development, and construction administration including site visit.
• Overseeing design team consisting of Junior Designers and CAD team on a per-project basis.
• Take responsibility for assignments with specified objectives that require investigation of many alternatives.
|Job Location:||:||Kuala Lumpur
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||20 - 35|
|Requirements:||:||• Candidate at least possess a Diploma/Advanced/Higher in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Preferably at least 1 year interior design experience.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Studio Max (V-ray), Illustrator, Google sketch up or other design programs.
• Able to handle projects concurrently under pressure and deadline.
• Able to meet the deadline and work as a team.
• To demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches.
• To be responsible for documentation of all construction drawings, tender drawings package.
• Creative talent, imagination, and eye for details.
• Self-directed and a problem solver.
• Strong ability to sketch and communicate ideas.
• Excellent portfolio of previous works if any.
• Full-Time positions are available.
• Able to start immediately is an advantage.
• Candidate MUST able to speak in Mandarin/ Cantonese.
• Possess own transportation.